I've had many requests for a 2" version of the 1.5" covered element adapter. This fitting is specifically made to adapt a 1" NPS heating element into a 2" Tri Clover Compatible fitting. The fitting has a welded cover with a thread-on cap to cover the element connection. Includes a cord strain relief (fits .51" to .75" cord) and internal grounding screw. This is the ideal fitting for adding elements to kettles for electric-fired breweries. Made of 304 SS.
NEW! New design accepts a RIPP type 'wavy' element. Element not included.
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Flange Outside Diameter: 2.516"
Overall Length: 3.75"
- All connections should be made be a qualified electrician.
- There is no guarantee that this adapter will make your connections any safer.
- We are not electricians or electrical engineers! Use this fitting entirely at your own risk.
- Improperly wired electrical circuits can and will KILL you.
- If you have the slightest uncertainties in using this fitting, please return it for a full refund including original shipping cost.
- IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DO NOT USE THIS PART.