- Kettle Sale
- Anvil Brewing
- Brewery Controllers
- Brew Stands & Systems
- Brewing Kettles & Hop Filters
- Burners & Accessories
- Blichmann Engineering
- Cam & Groove Fittings
- Conicals & Accessories
- CIP Spray Balls
- Custom Welding
- Fermentor Kits
- Five Star Chemicals
- 1/2" & 3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Modular Return System
- Penguin Chillers
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- RIMS Tubes & Electric Brewing
- Tapcooler Bottle Filler & Accessories
- Stainless Tubing
- Threaded Fittings
- Temperature Probe Components
BCS Temperature Sensors
- BCS Straight Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS NPT Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Tri Clover Compatible Flange Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Temperature Sensors
Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible X NPT Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Hose Barb
- Tri Clover Compatible X Cam & Groove
- Tri Clover Compatible X Quick Disconnect
- Tri Clover Compatible X Beer Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Garden Hose Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Corny Post Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Compression Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Flare Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X BSP Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible Clamps
- Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Tri Clover Compatible Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible Ferrules
- Tri Clover Compatible Caps
- Tri Clover Compatible Elbows
- Tri Clover Compatible Tees
- Tri Clover Compatible Wyes
- Tri Clover Compatible Crosses
- Tri Clover Compatible Sight Glasses
- Tri Clover Compatible Concentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Eccentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Cap-Style Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Extension Tubes/Spools
- Tri Clover Compatible Check Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible PRV Tank Breathers
- Tri Clover Compatible Pressure Gauges
Shop By Size
- 1/2"-3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Wort Strainers
- Weldless Fittings
3 BBL Stainless Steel Glycol Jacketed Conical Fermentor
3 BBL Stainless Steel Dual Zone Glycol Jacketed Conical Fermentor with Tri Clover Compatible Fittings.
The perfect size for large pilot batches or small scale Nano Breweries. All of our fermentors are fully welded and polished internally and externally. This version features two dimple-style glycol cooling jackets and is fully insulated.
- Massive 2" bottom dump valve. While a 1.5" dump should be considered the minimum size to be effective, it's often clogged by more flocculent yeast or trub sediment high in hop or protein material. Even though 2" valves and fittings are more expensive, we felt this was the best overall size to reduce any chance of clogging the dump, especially when you're trying to recover the yeast after racking off the weight of the beer.
- Dual zone, dimple-style cooling jackets. One on the cone and one on the body.
- 1.5" Rotating Racking Arm
- Includes 15 PSI Pressure Release Valve that also functions as a 1.5 PSI vacuum breaker.
- Includes Sample valve on a dedicated sample valve port.
- Rotating CIP spray ball included and attached to the 1.5" blow-off tube. Blow Off tube functions as CIP inlet after fermentation.
- Two 1.5" ports on the body, one for the sample valve and the other can be used for temperture.
- Two 1.5" ports in the top, one for the included PRV and the other can be used for a gas in port.
- Threaded leveling feet.
- Built-in lifting eyes welded to the dome.
Standard Items Included with our 3 BBL Stainless Steel Conical Fermentor:
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Butterfly valve for the bottom dump, including a 2" sanitary 90 degree elbow.
- 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Butterfly valve for the rotating racking arm.
- 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Butterfly valve for the blow off tube.
- 1.5" 15 PSI Pressure Release Valve/1.5 PSI Vacuum Breaker (TC15PRV15-1.5)
- Dedicated Sample Valve on its own port in the fermentor body.
- All of the required clamps and gaskets to be able to use your fermentor when you get it.
- Overall height not including the blow-off/CIP assembly: 6 feet
- Cylinder Diameter: 36" at outer jacket
- Distance from center of dump valve to Floor: 7"
- 1/2" FNPT coolant inlets and outlets
- Dual Zone Cooling! The cone and cylinder cooling jackets are isolated from each other for more precise cooling control.
- Heavy Duty .118" (3mm) thick inner wall.
- Outer wall is 2 mm thick.
Fermenter vs. Fermentor; what's the difference?
For years now, we have seen both terms used interchangeably on web sites and forums. In order to be technically accurate, we did a little research to find out the difference between a fermentor and a fermenter. It turns out that a fermenter is an organism that causes or performs fermentation. A fermentor is the container or apparatus in which fermentation occurs. So your new fermenter is actually a fermentor and yeast is the fermenter! Does that make your wort the fermentee? I think this requires some more research.
Does not include a glycol chiller or cooling source.
Residential addreses or commercial addresses with no forklift have a $100 surcharge. Please note that if you do not select the option for the $100 charge at the time you place your order and ship to a residential address and/or require a lift gate, the trucking company will add COD charges at the time of delivery that can be several hundred dollars! THIS IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU ONCE THE SHIPMENT LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE! Please select the $100 option if you need a lift gate and/or have a residential delivery. This fermentor weighs 650 pounds! You will need a forklift!
robert jeansDec 31, 1969, 16:00just received 2 of these, don't let the size in picture fool you,,they are huge and well worth the money. the two I received are mostly complete with all the basic fittings and shut off valves included. i would however confirm how long it takes to receive them, it took almost six months to receive mine.