- Anvil Brewing
- Brewery Controllers
- Brew Stands & Systems
- Brewing Kettles & Hop Filters
- Burners & Accessories
- Blichmann Engineering
- Cam & Groove Fittings
- Conicals & Accessories
- CIP Spray Balls
- Custom Welding
- Fermentor Kits
- Five Star Chemicals
- 1/2" & 3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Kegging Equipment/Accessories
- Modular Return System
- Penguin Chillers
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- RIMS Tubes & Electric Brewing
- Tapcooler Bottle Filler & Accessories
- Stainless Tubing
- Threaded Fittings
- Temperature Probe Components
BCS Temperature Sensors
- BCS Straight Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS NPT Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Tri Clover Compatible Flange Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Temperature Sensors
Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible X NPT Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Hose Barb
- Tri Clover Compatible X Cam & Groove
- Tri Clover Compatible X Quick Disconnect
- Tri Clover Compatible X Beer Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Garden Hose Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Corny Post Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Compression Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Flare Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X BSP Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible Clamps
- Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Tri Clover Compatible Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible Ferrules
- Tri Clover Compatible Caps
- Tri Clover Compatible Elbows
- Tri Clover Compatible Tees
- Tri Clover Compatible Wyes
- Tri Clover Compatible Crosses
- Tri Clover Compatible Sight Glasses
- Tri Clover Compatible Concentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Eccentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Cap-Style Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Extension Tubes/Spools
- Tri Clover Compatible Check Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible PRV Tank Breathers
- Tri Clover Compatible Pressure Gauges
Shop By Size
- 1/2"-3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Wort Strainers
- Weldless Fittings
- 4" & 6" Tube Sale
Weldless Bulkhead 1/2" MPT X 1/2" FPT
Weldless Bulkhead 1/2" MPT Outside X 1/2" FPT Inside
This weldless bulkhead is the first of its kind to be purpose built just for the home brewing marketplace! CNC machined from a solid hex of 304 stainless steel, it features male threads on the outside for attaching a ball valve and female threads on the inside for attaching a Bazooka Screen, Hop Stopper or other 1/2" NPT fitting. Single-piece design prevents the leakage and cleaning hassles from weldless fittings put together from plumbing parts and washers.
The most unique feature is the Face-Sealing silicone o-ring grooves. Grooves are machined in the face of the fitting, eliminating the leakage associated with weldless fittings that attempt to seal near the threads. Both the fitting and the included locknut are groove machined for the o-rings.
An extra large body and large o-ring spread the load out over a larger surface area in the kettle, providing a more stable mount of the valve and eliminating leakage associated with fittings that flex while operating the valve.
Requires a 7/8" hole and a wrench or channel locks that can grab a 1-1/2" hex.
Includes the 1-piece weldless bulkhead, 2 silicone o-rings and the specially machined locknut.
Check out the video demonstration of this product on here.
Peter ClemonsDec 3, 2016, 10:33As others have said, this is a very high quality, very cleanly machined fitting. My issue was that I had purchased it for use on a cooler and the length of the nipple was not long enough to fit through, allow for the nut on the other side and still allow for a valve. I'll probably eventually find a use for it but right now it's in the spare parts bin.
DougDec 31, 1969, 16:00I recieved two of these with my order along with 10 other fittings and would just like to say this is one serious fitting. If you decide not to use it in your brewery, you could crack walnuts with this thing! It is a fitting for a lifetime of service. All 12 pieces that I ordered were packed and shipped to perfection. Not a scratch on anything. I'm really starting to like this Brewers Hardware site. This was my second of three planned orders and I have no complaints at all. Happy Brewing!
BenDec 31, 1969, 16:00This thing is Stout!! Forget about making your own, one piece is the way to go, throw that close nipple in the trash! It weighs almost as much as three piece ball valve. My wife and I could not believe how big it was. It will last a lifetime.
Bull EatonDec 31, 1969, 16:00I couldn't be happier with this fitting. I have fought with other weldless solutions forever, sometimes they were leak-free, sometimes not. This weldless bulkhead turned out to be the perfect answer. Even though it comes with 2 o-rings, I chose to use only one on the inside with the main body, and used a stainless flat washer on the outside of the keg with the locknut. After locking it down, there is absolutely no movement in the connection, very solid and robust. And after numerous brews, there is no sign of loosening or leaking whatsoever.
This is the only purpose-designed and built fitting of its kind that I have ever seen.
As far as I am concerned, it is the perfect solution for the leaky/flexy weldless problems that have plagued my keggles in the past. You won't regret this purchase.
Henry VanceDec 31, 1969, 16:00Holy Honking Fitting batman!! I love it, $25 is cheap for the quality of this bad boy!