Excluded from free shipping promotion
You asked for it...so here it is! Introducing the Blichmann Engineering RipTide Pump with 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Flanges custom welded by us! We are very excited to now offer RipTide pumps with some Brewers Hardware flair. This is the same Blichmann pump you know and love but with Tri Clover Compatible inlet and outlet connections.
Blichmann engineering isn't new to the homebrewing game. They have designed a well thought out pump to help solve common pump problems and implemented new design features that make brewer's lifes easier. Working with Blichmann, we are able to take their awesome pump and weld on Tri Clover Compatible flanges. Tri Clover fittings are becoming more and more popular in homebrewing and we are proud to be able to offer this Tri Clover Compatible pump to the brewing community.
Features of the Blichmann RipTide Pump with Custom Welded 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Flanges:
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head.
- Tri-Clamp head connection fully disassembles for easy cleaning.
- Brewers Hardware exclusive red rubber Tri Clamp nut to provide caution and prevent accidental damage by removing the clamp during use.
- 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible inlet and outlet connections welded in Huntington Beach, CA.
- Fully enclosed motor is splash proof and very quiet (50 db).
- Linear flow valve integrated into the head for superior flow control. No need to purchase an additional valve to control flow!
- Air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump very quickly.
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in most installation positions.
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping.
- Convenient power switch on the base of the pump.
- Includes a 10ft long cord with 120V plug.
Flange to Flange OAL: 5.75"
OAL Length from Motor to Valve: 10.69"
Length from Base to Air Vent Valve: 5.83"