- Kettle Sale
- Anvil Brewing
- Brewery Controllers
- Brew Stands & Systems
- Brewing Kettles & Hop Filters
- Burners & Accessories
- Blichmann Engineering
- Cam & Groove Fittings
- Conicals & Accessories
- CIP Spray Balls
- Custom Welding
- Fermentor Kits
- Five Star Chemicals
- 1/2" & 3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Kegging Equipment/Accessories
- Modular Return System
- Penguin Chillers
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- RIMS Tubes & Electric Brewing
- Tapcooler Bottle Filler & Accessories
- Stainless Tubing
- Threaded Fittings
- Temperature Probe Components
BCS Temperature Sensors
- BCS Straight Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS NPT Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Tri Clover Compatible Flange Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Temperature Sensors
Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible X NPT Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Hose Barb
- Tri Clover Compatible X Cam & Groove
- Tri Clover Compatible X Quick Disconnect
- Tri Clover Compatible X Beer Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Garden Hose Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Corny Post Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Compression Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Flare Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X BSP Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible Clamps
- Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Tri Clover Compatible Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible Ferrules
- Tri Clover Compatible Caps
- Tri Clover Compatible Elbows
- Tri Clover Compatible Tees
- Tri Clover Compatible Wyes
- Tri Clover Compatible Crosses
- Tri Clover Compatible Sight Glasses
- Tri Clover Compatible Concentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Eccentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Cap-Style Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Extension Tubes/Spools
- Tri Clover Compatible Check Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible PRV Tank Breathers
- Tri Clover Compatible Pressure Gauges
Shop By Size
- 1/2"-3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Wort Strainers
- Weldless Fittings
The Brew Stand V2 - Single Tier Stainless Steel Brew Stand
The Brew Stand V2 - Single Tier Stainless Steel Brew Stand. 54" Wide
Same quality you know and love with our original brew stand but with thinner square tubing for a more lightweight and compact design. Includes the same accessories - Heat Shields, Pump Mounts, and Casters.
Market price: $1100.00, you save $150.00
Version 2 is almost identical to our original brew stand but has smaller deck square tubing for a more compact design. The square tubing is 2" x 1" instead of 2" x 2". It still supports the same weight but looks slim and saves some weight.
Includes all the same accessories like heat shields, pump mounts, and casters. The pictures shown do not show these accessories but they are included.
The Brew Stand - Single Tier Stainless Steel Brew Stand.
"The Brew Stand" is a single tier brew stand designed for most 15-20 gallon kettles 16" in diameter, including 'Keggles'. Seven years in the making, our unique design maximizes airflow around the burners while minimizing heat wash up the fronts of the kettles, keeping the front of the system as cool as possible. The back of each burner bay is open to allow the exhaust gases to escape out the back. The burner mount heat shield is flush with the bottom of the deck, but open in the back, directing most of the heat rearward. The burner mount heat shields are the same ones we sell and designed to mount our BURN10 10" banjo style burner or a Bayou BJ14.
Starting from the top, the deck of the stand is constructed of 2" x 1" square 16 guage 304 stainless. The deck is supported by 2" diameter .065" wall round tubing legs to fully support kettles to 20 gallon. All of the lateral structural supports are 1.5" .065 wall round tubing. The advantage of the round tubing is we can make most of the welds in our rotary welding lathe, providing a single continuous weld with only one start/stop; providing a single consistent and nearly invisible weld at those points. All of the material cuts are made on a high-end Doringer cold saw, allowing for nearly perfect weld-ready cuts free of discoloration and contamination of an abrasive cut-off saw. (Going off on a tangent: cold saws are really cool! If you've never seen one, they're like a wood miter saw but only turn 54 RPM. The material is clamped in a vice while the 14" fine-toothed blade is flooded with coolant while it cuts, essentially milling through the material without heating it.) After welding, all of the welds are cleaned and repassivated with an electro-chemical weld cleaner.
The Brew Stand includes the stand itself, burner mount/heat shields, 2 pump mounts (very cool, they clamp in place on the 1.5" tubing, allowing you to adjust their position to align to your kettles.) and Total Locking casters that lock on both roll and rotation.
What you will need:
You will need a gas system and burners if you're going gas. If you're using banjo burners, you'll need 1/2" longer screws to mount them, there will be a 1/2" gap between each lug and he burner mount/shied, this is normal. You'll need 2 pumps since this is a single tier system and of course your kettles and plumbing.
The Brew Stand is 54" wide X 18" deep and approximately 27" tall. The height varies because the caster height varies between shipments we get.
If you have any questions as to the suitability of The Brew Stand for your application, please call us before ordering.
NEW LOWER PRICE! The higher volume on these has allowed us to purchase much higher volumes of stainless steel and we're passing that savings down to you with a new lower price!
**** Special: Brew Stands will ship for free to the lower 48 states!!! ***** For destinations outside the lower 48, please call us.
Currently built to order. 2-3 week lead time