Tri Clamp Compatible Fittings
- Tri Clamp Compatible X NPT Adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible X Hose Barb Adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible X Cam & Groove Adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible X Quick Disconnect Adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible X Beer Thread Adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible X Garden Hose Thread adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible X Corny Post Thread Adapter
- Tri Clamp Compatible X Compression Adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible X Flare Adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible X BSP Adapters
- Tri Clamp Compatible Clamps
- Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- Tri Clamp Compatible Valves
- Tri Clamp Compatible Ferrules
- Tri Clamp Compatible Caps
- Tri Clamp Compatible Elbows
- Tri Clamp Compatible Tees
- Tri Clamp Compatible Wyes
- Tri Clamp Compatible Crosses
- Tri Clamp Compatible Sight Glasses
- Tri Camp Compatible Concentric Reducers
- Tri Clamp Compatible Eccentric Reducers
- Tri Clamp Compatible Cap-Style Reducers
- Tri Clamp Compatible Spools
- Tri Clamp Compatible Check Valves
- Tri Clamp Compatible PRV Tank Breathers
- Tri Clamp Compatible Pressure Gauges
Shop By Size
- 1/2"-3/4" Tri Clamp Compatible Fittings
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clamp Compatible Fittings
- 2" Tri Clamp Compatible Fittings
- 2.5" Tri Clamp Compatible Fittings
- 3" Tri Clamp Compatible Fittings
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Brewery Controllers
- Brew Stands & Systems
- Brewing Kettles & Hop Filters
- Burners & Accessories
- Cam & Groove Fittings
- Carbonation Stones
- Conicals & Accessories
- CIP Spray Balls
- Custom Welding
- Fermentor Kits
- 1/2" & 3/4" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 2" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 2.5" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 3" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 4" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 6" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 8" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 10" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- 12" Tri Clamp Compatible Gaskets
- Kegging Equipment/Accessories
- Modular Return System
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- RIMS Tubes & Electric Brewing
- Stainless Tubing
- Threaded Fittings
- Temperature Probe Components
BCS Temperature Sensors
- BCS Straight Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS NPT Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Tri Clover Compatible Flange Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Temperature Sensors
- Wort Strainers
- Weldless Fittings
- Anvil Brewing
- Blichmann Engineering
- Five Star Chemicals
- Penguin Chillers
- Tapcooler Bottle Filler & Accessories
About Brewers Hardware
My name is Derrin and I've been a home brewer for about 20 years now. You've probably read my posts on any of the home brewing forums such as BrewCommune, Home Brew Talk, Northern Brewer. I go by the handle Backyard Brewer on all of those forums except Home Brew Talk where I'm just plain Derrin.
Like most home brewers, I read about how a yeast starter can really improve your home brewing. So, I bought a commercial stir plate off of eBay. It was used, pitted and even though it wasn't a heated stir plate it got so hot I had to put a 1" piece of foam between it and my flask. It threw the stir bar at high speeds and at low speeds and to top it off, I spent $65 on it. Realizing there had to be a better way I set out to get a new stir plate but I just couldn't justify $129 for a new one. I turned to the forums and sure enough there was thread after thread about building your own stir plate. Most of them were fellow brewers asking for help getting theirs to work after trying to build one and failing, but quite a few had good information. Armed with my new found knowledge and a soldering iron I built my first stir plate. It was ugly, cost me about $60 after all the parts I had to have shipped but it worked!
This simple device made a significant improvement in my beer and I realized that by buying the parts in bulk and etching circuit boards to make assembly quicker I could build other brewers a great stir plate for less than what it would cost them to build one from scratch and make a couple extra dollars for grain and hops. To date I've sold over 400 stir plates to other satisfied home brewers.
For questions about your order please contact me. You should have your order in about 2-6 working days. Longer Probe Ends or Thermowells may take up to a week to ship. I'll make every effort to keep you updated for orders that have any delays or problems.
Be sure to read the Instructions Page. These same instructions are included with your stir plate. I would love to hear about anything you figured out but didn't read and think I should share with future customers.
Simple: Your transaction is between us. I might send you an occasional email as I add new products I think other brewers can use but I will never sell or share your information with anyone. The Registration and Checkout pages are protected with 128-bit SSL encryption. All financial transactions are handled through my credit card processor or PayPal.; Your credit card information is never stored in our database, only passed through to the credit card processor using SSL encryption. I never have access to that information and I like it that way.
If you place an international order, the shipping may come up zero. You can either send me an email prior to ordering and I can calculate the shipping and send you a Pay Pal invoice or if you place the order and get the $0.00 shipping, I'll send you Pay pal invoice for the difference. In the event that shipping amount is too expensive and you change your mind, I'll just reverse the original transaction and refund your money.
All of our stainless steel products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years.
Any item with electronics carries a 12 month warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Conical Fermenters carry a 24 month warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Pumps and items that are not Brewers Hardware brand products carry their respective manufacturers' warranty.
Under no circumstances are incidental or coincidental damages included in any warranty. This includes but is not limited to loss of product, shipping charges for the return and/or other items that may be damaged due to the failure. Our warranty covers the purchased part only and nothing else.
Our refund policy is very straight forward: Returns within 3 months of original purchase date will receive a refund to the original form of payment. Returns between 3-6 months will receive store credit. As long as we can resell the item as new, we'll take it back and give you a refund or store credit.
Exceptions to this are special order items, custom built items and cut items like tubing and hose.
Returned items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Please contact us in advance of ordering if you have any questions.
I'm not an electrician, electrical engineer, a certified welder or anything like it. Use this product at your own risk. I'm sure if you really set your mind to it there is some way you could probably really hurt yourself with these products or maybe even kill yourself and others around you. I have no idea, but I figure I better mention it and let you know I am in no way responsible. Unless of course my product helps you place NHC round 2 in which case I'd appreciate you letting everyone know. lol.