- Kettle Sale
- Anvil Brewing
- Brewery Controllers
- Brew Stands & Systems
- Brewing Kettles & Hop Filters
- Burners & Accessories
- Blichmann Engineering
- Cam & Groove Fittings
- Carbonation Stones
- Conicals & Accessories
- CIP Spray Balls
- Custom Welding
- Fermentor Kits
- Five Star Chemicals
- 1/2" & 3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Kegging Equipment/Accessories
- Modular Return System
- Penguin Chillers
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- RIMS Tubes & Electric Brewing
- Tapcooler Bottle Filler & Accessories
- Stainless Tubing
- Threaded Fittings
- Temperature Probe Components
BCS Temperature Sensors
- BCS Straight Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS NPT Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Tri Clover Compatible Flange Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Temperature Sensors
Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible X NPT Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Hose Barb
- Tri Clover Compatible X Cam & Groove
- Tri Clover Compatible X Quick Disconnect
- Tri Clover Compatible X Beer Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Garden Hose Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Corny Post Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Compression Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Flare Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X BSP Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible Clamps
- Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Tri Clover Compatible Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible Ferrules
- Tri Clover Compatible Caps
- Tri Clover Compatible Elbows
- Tri Clover Compatible Tees
- Tri Clover Compatible Wyes
- Tri Clover Compatible Crosses
- Tri Clover Compatible Sight Glasses
- Tri Clover Compatible Concentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Eccentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Cap-Style Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Extension Tubes/Spools
- Tri Clover Compatible Check Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible PRV Tank Breathers
- Tri Clover Compatible Pressure Gauges
Shop By Size
- 1/2"-3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Wort Strainers
- Weldless Fittings
Q: Why are these adapters labelled 1"/1.5" TC fittings? How do I pick which one I need? How can it be both?
A: Triclover Compatible fittings are measured by the outside diameter of the pipe coming off the flange where the gasket sits, not by the flange itself. 1" and 1.5" TC compatible fittings both share the same 1.984" flange size and are compatible with each other. This means these adapters will work on either 1" or 1.5" TC compatible flanges.
Q: What happens if an item is on backorder? Can I still purchase it or do I have to wait?
A: Backordered items will be labelled on the item description when you click on the item. A backordered item may hold up the shipment of an order.
If your order has a backorder on it we will notify you as soon as possible.
Q: I forgot an item on my order. Can you add it for me?
A: Yes we can! We do not save billing information so if you forgot an item on a recent order you can place a new order using coupon code 'COMBINE'. This will remove the shipping charge and we can combine the two orders.
Using this coupon code will hold your order while we find an order to add it to. If you do not have a pending order it will delay shipment while we contact you for shipping payment.
Q: Can I change my order after it has been placed?
A: Yes, but amending an order may cause it to be delayed. If you chose an expedited shipping option such as 2 day or next day air, changing the order may cause it to ship out the following business day.
Q: Do you have any coupon codes active or do you have any sales going on?
A: It may sound cliché, but we try to have the most competitive prices year round. That way you don't have to worry about waiting for a sale to pop up to place an order.
Q: How will my order be shipped?
A: Small orders are shipped through USPS Priority Mail. Larger items and orders will ship out through UPS ground. Jacketed conicals are shipped truck freight. Any order over $500 will require a signature for delivery.
Q: Can you overnight or 2 day air something for me?
A: Yes! We now have automated FedEx express shipping options at checkout. FedEx 2Day and Priority Overnight are available and orders that have in stock/non-custom parts will ship out same day if placed BEFORE 1PM PST. Orders placed before 1PM on Thursday with 2Day will arrive Monday and Overnight orders placed before 1PM on Friday will arive Monday. Covid-19 is causing some delays so these estimates are not guaranteed for the time being.
Q: I am shipping this to a freight forwarder, is that ok?
A: Yep! Please make a customer comment on your order explaining it is shipping to a freight forwarder. We’ll make sure to contact you if we need to split the order into two boxes or partial ship the order so no extra fees are accrued.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Our return policy is very straight forward: Returns within 3 months of original purchase date will receive a refund to the original form of payment. Returns between 3-6 months will receive store credit. As long as we can resell the item as new, we'll take it back and give you a refund or store credit.
Exceptions to this are special order items, custom built items and cut items like tubing and hose.
Q: How do I ask you a question I don't see here?
A: Easy! Fill out our Contact Us Form.