- Kettle Sale
- Anvil Brewing
- Brewery Controllers
- Brew Stands & Systems
- Brewing Kettles & Hop Filters
- Burners & Accessories
- Blichmann Engineering
- Cam & Groove Fittings
- Conicals & Accessories
- CIP Spray Balls
- Custom Welding
- Fermentor Kits
- Five Star Chemicals
- 1/2" & 3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Kegging Equipment/Accessories
- Modular Return System
- Penguin Chillers
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- RIMS Tubes & Electric Brewing
- Tapcooler Bottle Filler & Accessories
- Stainless Tubing
- Threaded Fittings
- Temperature Probe Components
BCS Temperature Sensors
- BCS Straight Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS NPT Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Tri Clover Compatible Flange Mount Temperature Sensors
- BCS Temperature Sensors
Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible X NPT Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Hose Barb
- Tri Clover Compatible X Cam & Groove
- Tri Clover Compatible X Quick Disconnect
- Tri Clover Compatible X Beer Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Garden Hose Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Corny Post Thread
- Tri Clover Compatible X Compression Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X Flare Adapters
- Tri Clover Compatible X BSP Fittings
- Tri Clover Compatible Clamps
- Tri Clover Compatible Gaskets
- Tri Clover Compatible Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible Ferrules
- Tri Clover Compatible Caps
- Tri Clover Compatible Elbows
- Tri Clover Compatible Tees
- Tri Clover Compatible Wyes
- Tri Clover Compatible Crosses
- Tri Clover Compatible Sight Glasses
- Tri Clover Compatible Concentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Eccentric Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Cap-Style Reducers
- Tri Clover Compatible Extension Tubes/Spools
- Tri Clover Compatible Check Valves
- Tri Clover Compatible PRV Tank Breathers
- Tri Clover Compatible Pressure Gauges
Shop By Size
- 1/2"-3/4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 2.5" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 3" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 4" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 6" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 8" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 10" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- 12" Tri Clover Compatible Fittings
- Wort Strainers
- Weldless Fittings
Terms and conditions
Brewers Hardware, Inc: Web Site Agreement
The Brewers Hardware, Inc (Brewers Hardware) web site (the "Site") is an online information service provided by Brewers Hardware, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. Brewers Hardware may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks is Brewers Hardware, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Brewers Hardware a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to Brewers Hardware by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Brewers Hardware for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Brewers Hardware.
Use of the Site.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS, THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. Brewers Hardware provides the site and related information "as is" and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or noninfringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and brewers hardware shall not be liable for any pricing errors, or any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. Brewers hardware does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
Limitation of liability:
In no event will brewers hardware be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if brewers hardware or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, brewers hardware's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Brewers Hardware makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Brewers Hardware Web site, please understand that it is independent from Brewers Hardware, and that Brewers Hardware has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a Brewers Hardware Web site does not mean that Brewers Hardware endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Brewers Hardware, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Brewers Hardware and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements made and to be performed in California. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Brewers Hardware and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Brewers Hardware's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Brewers Hardware may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Brewers Hardware is not responsible or obligated to honor any price or quantity misprint on the Site. Errors can and do occur despite best efforts to avoid them. Prices, quantities and terms listed on the Site are advertisements only. They are not offers to contract. Any purported purchases made by you on the Site remain subject to review and acceptance by Brewers Hardware.
Reservation of Rights.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.