The only one of its kind on the market, this unique fitting is specifically made to adapt a 1" NPS heating element into a 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible fitting. The fitting is a one-piece CNC machined adapter with a thread-on cap to cover the element connection. Includes a cord strain relief and internal grounding screw. This is the ideal fitting for adding elements to kettles for electric-fired breweries. Made of 304 SS.
- 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible X 1" NPS Adapter, welded into threaded cover
- Cover Cap with strain relief (fts .51" - .75" cord)
- Grounding Screw with nuts/washers
- Does NOT include a heater element or any wiring.
- 3-Piece design allows for use with both ripple or straight elements
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Flange Outside Diameter: 1.984"
Overall Length: 3.75"
- All connections should be made be a qualified electrician.
- There is no guarantee that this adapter will make your connections any safer.
- We are not electricians or electrical engineers! Use this fitting entirely at your own risk.
- Improperly wired electrical circuits can and will KILL you.
- If you have the slightest uncertainties in using this fitting, please return it for a full refund including original shipping cost.
- IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DO NOT USE THIS PART.